Thank you for subscribing
Thanks for signing up to the newsletter series “How to map the command structures of the security services: A practical guide to getting started with data collection.”
Throughout this series, you will gain valuable insights and skills that will help you understand the benefits and challenges of profiling security actors. You will be able to initiate your own data collection project with more confidence and fewer errors. You will also gain access to templates that you can use in your own project.
To ensure you get all the insights from this series, please add this address to your email whitelist. This will prevent my emails ending up in your spam! You can learn how to whitelist emails here.
Here’s a reminder of what you can expect from the series. Every day for the next week you will receive an email packed with valuable tips and insights:
- Lesson one: Understanding the benefits of systematic data collection
- Lesson two: Setting clear goals for effective data collection
- Lesson three: Identifying reliable sources for your project
- Lesson four: Structuring your data
- Lesson five: Best practices for processing and archiving information
- Lesson six: Compiling profiles and organisational maps
- Lesson seven: Building on solid foundations
I hope you find the series useful. Lesson one should arrive in your inbox in an hour.